Buy Now Pay Later - Finance Options
We partner with both Klarna and GoCardless UK
These options are available after the "Continue to Payment" stage at checkout.
To pay with Klarna:
Choose Klarna to pay nothing now and spread your payments across three or six easy payments. Klarna will perform a quotation search with an external credit reference agency. This search is not a full credit check and it will not affect your credit rating or be visible to other companies.
You will be directed to the Klarna Retail Finance site at checkout.
For more information about Klarna:
To Pay with Go Cardless:
The easy way to spread your payments over 6-12 months with a Direct Debit.
As this option is 0% interest free and does not require a credit check, a 30% deposit is required at time of purchase.
Simply choose the direct debit option at checkout and one of our customer service agents will be in touch to help.
For further information about GoCardless please see below.
How do I set up Direct Debit?
Most commonly we see this occur because the link has been opened and then copied from the browser URL address bar prior to being sent to the customer. The original link will need to be sent.
- Directly with your bank or via your online banking;
- By contacting us directly quoting your order number and request that they cancel it;
- Or by submitting a ticket with GoCardless to request the cancellation.
Please note: GoCardless is unable to retry payments, or accept payment directly on behalf of merchants using the GoCardless payment service.
How do I obtain a refund for a payment I’ve been charged?
If you require a refund for a payment you’ve been charged, you would need to get in touch with at email@example.com directly quoting your order number to organise this with them. GoCardless is unable to issue refunds at the request of payers.
The reference format as shown on customer bank statements varies between Direct Debit schemes, and will differ depending on the GoCardless package the business you’re paying is signed up to.
Note: In some instances, certain banks may not provide the full reference provided and instead simply use “GoCardless LTD”.
Security is of utmost importance at GoCardless. We take steps to ensure customer data remains safe at all times:
- Our access to the Direct Debit system is provided by some of Europe's major banks, who have approved our systems
- All customer data is treated in accordance with European data protection laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- All client-server communication is 256-bit SSL encrypted
- We are ISO27001-certified and regularly perform internal and external security audits on all our systems and processes
- We will never share any data we collect from you with third parties for their own unrelated purposes, except as specifically needed to process your payments.
We are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide payment services as an Authorised Payment Institution. We serve more businesses than any other Direct Debit provider. All money collected is held in a secure client monies account with either the Royal Bank of Scotland, Barclays Bank or SEB before being paid out to the merchant you're paying.
You can view our full privacy notice here.